Monday, April 28, 2014

Research Blog #6

Visual




This is a table that is taken from one of my sources that I included in my paper.  I found it to be beneficial towards my argument because it shows statistics of how upperclass fraternity members have higher GPAs than their non-fraternity counterparts of the same age group.  The scholarly source that this table was included in is an entry from Administrative Science Quarterly, written by Walter L. Wallace.  I use a a few quotes from this entry throughout my paper and I think they each support my paper.  I decided to include this as a visual in my paper because it would add another dimension of numbers and statistics to my argument.  

Wallace, Walter L. "Faculty and Fraternities: Organizational Influences on Student Achievement." Administrative Science Quarterly: n. pag. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment